Join CropTrak’s Shawny Marsden on May 17, 2022, and learn how seven growers in the World Wildlife Fund’s pilot identified opportunities to maximize yield by using a newly developed CropTrak food loss module, that uses the Stewardship Index for Specialty Crops (SISC) sustainability metrics, to easily collect their on-farm data. Buyers will hear how they can assist growers in reducing their losses.
- 2022 Broke the Food Chain – In 2023, New Forms of Collaboration Could Fix It
- The 12 Days of CropTrak – 2022 Edition
- How Data Will Turn Supply Chain Chaos Into Opportunity for Ag Retailers and Growers
- Opinion: The Global Food Chain is on The Cusp of a Data Explosion
- SISC & CropTrak Release Stewardship Calculator 2.0 to Support Specialty Crop Supply Chain Collaboration for Regenerative Agriculture