Join CropTrak’s Shawny Marsden on May 17, 2022, and learn how seven growers in the World Wildlife Fund’s pilot identified opportunities to maximize yield by using a newly developed CropTrak food loss module, that uses the Stewardship Index for Specialty Crops (SISC) sustainability metrics, to easily collect their on-farm data. Buyers will hear how they can assist growers in reducing their losses.
- Opinion: The Global Food Chain is on The Cusp of a Data Explosion
- SISC & CropTrak Release Stewardship Calculator 2.0 to Support Specialty Crop Supply Chain Collaboration for Regenerative Agriculture
- CropTrak Adds Digital Contracting and Settlement for End-to-End Financial Capability
- CropTrak Helps Del Monte Create a Transparent Food Chain to Share Where Your Food Comes From and How It’s Grown
- Bolthouse Farms Turns to CropTrak for Transition to Regenerative Agriculture